Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today Will Be Better, I Swear!

I know you're really busy right now with the Hawaii Film Festival, and I definitely feel overwhelmed with homework and preparing for my next co-op (ahhh!). In this time of stress, I advise you to take a 5 minute, 55 second break and wish you were in this music video.





Thank you so much for introducing me to Stars. They were definitely my go-to band of the summer.

Did you see the hanging planets in the background? WHAT NOW BOSTON UNIVERSITY?

And remember, do not let shampoo touch your hair ever and ALWAYS threaten to move to Berlin!

Miss you Natalie!

1 comment:

natatat said...

Oh I'm sorry I haven't replied to this, although I must tell you that it made my day when I read it. That boston university thing KILLED me. remember? I actually don't even know why. it doesnt seem THAT funny. but i almost died laughing. i think you were confused too. that was a fun day.
did you get my message about NZ? Ps. I saw some AMAZING movies at the festival that you would LOOOVE. And also not at the festival. Here's a list:

Son of Rambow
Eagle vs Shark
Orz Boys
Absurdistan
Cyborg She
Tokyo!

You'd like them all. They're your types.

Love ya! See you sooon!