Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sofia Coppola can do no wrong

There is something about the artistic aesthetic of Sofia Coppola that makes me want to melt into her dreamworld of pastel-sugary goodness. Who doesn't want to live in a world of colorful macarons, wind blown hair, and pretty dresses?

This is a commerical that Sofia directed for Christian Dior's Miss Cherie fragrance.



I do love this commercial, however, I couldn't help thinking of this when I was watching it.

It actually snowed a little bit in Boston today and it made me excited, but after seeing this I long for a pretty summer day in France! Or, actually what am I talking about - I long for a sun-kissed winter vacation Hawaii.....14 days!!

(Sofia Coppola deserves a much larger post than this, but as per usual I am procrastinating studying).

No comments: