Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You Don't Know Me!



No, I didn't get mad at Malery again, it's a name of a new song that you should listen to. Natalie, since you've never lived with me what you don't know about me is when there is a new song that I really like, I play it over and over and over again. Maybe you knew that anyway?

Anyway, yesterday I was in the car with my mom and we turned on one of the independent college radio stations, and this song came up. This is my new song on repeat. I instantly recognized that it was Ben Folds, but I was surprised when I looked up the song and found out it was a collaboration with Regina Spektor. Her voice isn't distinctive until the very end of the song.

The music video is an unofficial user submitted music video, iPod commericial style. I hope you like it.

No comments: